This pdf is in Italian - 130 pages 2,740KB. It's one of a series of guides which can be found online in Italian, but are available in a variety of languages to purchase from the staffed sites in the area.
The village huts - excavated in 1937 and again in 1947 - number more than 70; most are to the east of temple B, but there's a distinct cluster to the north too.
The huts - mainly circular single roomed structures, but a few showing two rooms - were built around a series of plazas, two of which have wells. The walls are thick, and storage niches can be seen, along with seats and hearths inside the huts. The pathways between the huts are paved, and each hut has a stone step at its entrance.
The last port of call on the tour is the meeting temple, set apart from the village huts. The finds from excavation in the 1930s were not recorded, but its structure, with a vestibule and interior seating, leads archaeologists to theorise that it was a sacred rather than living space.