The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Dunbeacon Forum Start a topic | Search
Dunbeacon
4W!! Re: Moth and Dunbeacon
29 messages
Select a forum:
Didn't even know there was a stone row... otherwise would've gone, even though at the time I was just getting into stones & bumps rather than being obsessed....

I really need to go back to the area (and the rest of Ireland!) as I saw next to nowt - I was there with people that were only vaguely interested & we only had 1 car between us :^(

The fact that everyone else turned back in the downpour that created the rainbow in my pic also meant that it was a 'wham, bam, thankya mam' visit.

I like your "almost perfectly f*cked" description! You wanna be careful though, in conjuction with "I had a lovely few moments at this circle yesterday..." it sounds like there was a 'wham bam thankya mam' involved in your visit!

(Mind you, considering the comments on lack of interruptions etc.... Draws hasty veil over scene.)

love

Moth

PS Get back to me if you check the direction thang. I'm just anal (!) enough to want the caption to be right!

PPS Did well on not mentioning your sheep comment didn't I? Oops.

Reply | with quote
Moth
Posted by Moth
20th September 2003ce
20:35

In reply to:

Moth & Dunbeacon (FourWinds)

Messages in this topic: