The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Stony Littleton Forum Start a topic | Search
Stony Littleton
Re: Lost Wallet
6 messages
Select a forum:
Hey thanks for looking....................if you do live locally do you happen to know the name of the farm on the left at the bottom of the hill (a guy was mowing the top of the barrow from there) or the name of the house by the gate (people might have left it with them...........)
Its probably gone but as there was noght much in it you never know...............Only if you have time though...
again thanks for your kindness (London and Urban life does make the population...pretty selfish.....
And if youre local maybe we could meet for a visit together a swap observatios.....I firdst visited in April and was knocked out...yesterday spent a long while a-searchin in the barrow and found the walls studded with fossils....my and a mate wanted a bit of space from the city.got down there at 4 AM and watched a fantastic sunrise above it....great day............................
Thanx again and if you have any luck with the names and trhen I could phone them.......otherwise it'll have to go............or I might zip down again.....any excuse!!

Reply | with quote
David Milner
Posted by David Milner
30th May 2005ce
23:07

In reply to:

Re: Lost Wallet (juamei)

1 reply:

Re: Lost Wallet (juamei)

Messages in this topic:

Lost Wallet (David Milner, May 30, 2005, 05:46)
    • Re: Lost Wallet (juamei, May 30, 2005, 18:13)
      • Re: Lost Wallet (David Milner, May 30, 2005, 23:07)
        • Re: Lost Wallet (juamei, May 30, 2005, 23:33)
          • ps (juamei, May 30, 2005, 23:34)
            • Re: ps (David Milner, May 31, 2005, 10:47)