The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Northumberland Forum Start a topic | Search
Northumberland
Re: Out of Office
29 messages
Select a forum:
Chris Collyer wrote:
I've had a play with the search facility and it looks like using a grid ref and restricting the area to 100 or 500 metres is the way to go to limit the number of results. It's a pity that with so much information the pages for individual panels don't have photos or plans linked to them and of course the link to the original BA entry takes you back to the broken website.

I'd love a copy of the kml file if possible, email is chriscollyer at stone-circles dot org dot uk

cheers-
Chris

Yep we did discuss having the pics more immediate, at least one on the search results. But it would have been a nightmare to prog apparently (due to numbers). As you say, the amount of data meant things had to be split up. Pics / plans etc can be accessed by clicking the 'Media' button to the right for each record.

I've sent the KML through.

Reply | with quote
Rockrich
Posted by Rockrich
31st July 2009ce
21:47

In reply to:

Re: Out of Office (Chris Collyer)

1 reply:

Re: Out of Office (Chris Collyer)

Messages in this topic: