The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Secrets From The Sky
26 messages
Select a forum:
Been ill (again) and just caught up wth the entire series again (minus episode 1, that's lapsed into unconciousness on the itvplayer).
Great series, episodes coulda been a bit longer though, 22 mins minus ads ain't much.

can't say I'm a big fan of Ben, he's a bit like a frisky labrador, too eager to please (love dogs, but sorry, can't abide labradors, or terriers or lapdogs or...I'll quit while I can, eh).

As a man of a certain age, I hate to admit it, but Betthany's bits are a bit distracting at times. It doesn't help that the camera man seems hell bent on getting a shot down her top too. Watch it gain and see what I mean.

Anyhow, hope they make another series as I enjoyed it immensely.

Those drone thangs look a lot of fun, but flippin' costly ain't they?
Still, would love one, would make visiting sites a whole different affair. You'd be able to see it in it's setting, and it's relevance to the surrounding area. Would annoy the hell out of anyone else visiting I imagine, so you'd have to pick your moment, but wow, hours of fun (as long as you've got the batteries).

Reply | with quote
Posted by Monganaut
21st November 2014ce
16:30

In reply to:

Re: Secrets From The Sky (Sanctuary)

Messages in this topic: