The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Im ALMOST speachless!
28 messages
Select a forum:
billding68 wrote:
GLADMAN wrote:
Howburn Digger wrote:
GLADMAN wrote:
Iraq was already in the Stoneage. How could it be otherwise, when 'knowledge' begins and ends with the Qu'ran?

Iraq was a fairly secular state and Saddam fought against Khomeini's Islamic Revolution. Get your history right even if your view of the Qu'ran and "knowledge" is as twisted as an Ulster Orangeman's view of "christianity" and the role of women.
Iraq was a well integrated multi-religion state which had suffered very little religious violence between the communities - except when Zionists bombed synagogues in 1951 in order to frighten Jews and stir up fear, reprisals and unrest.

http://www.theguardian.com/com[...]/jun/16/sectarian-myth-of-iraq

Twisted? I find that utterly beyond belief and beneath contempt.

To say that Iraq was a peaceful little hallow before 1951 is such rubbish historically the region has been at war since biblical times. It seems no matter how outrageous and how brutal and murderous a insane group of thugs are there will always be some P.C. chickenshit willing to support them in fear perhaps of sounding as aggressive or bloodthirsty as the group they are defending. this is 2015 not 915B.C. Society as evolved beyond beheading sale and rape of women,Acid attacks on those who do not wear the proper religious garb Holy wars etc... Those who do not wish to abide by the rules of the greater good are not looking to coexist or just do their own thing and get a long They are not looking for a group hug or a fucking love in NO...they are hell bent to destroy History as well as the future for all those who do not see things the same way.

I didn't "say that Iraq was a peaceful little hallow before 1951"I merely pointed out that the greatest amount of religious violence in Iraq was stirred up by Zionists in 1951 who bombed their own synagogues to stir up trouble (there is always someone willing to support them ain't there?).

I think the PC chickenshits are the ones protesting at some Western-sponsored bandits smashing up plaster casts of artifacts ina country we bombed for no reason. Guess what... Western-sponsored bandits can smash up a plaster cast of an ancient artifact... it doesn't mean you can make generalisations about the religion of a country that Tony Bliar bombed into the Stone Age for no reason. If Hague and Cameron had their way we would have bombed Syria for no reason either... instead we sponsored ISIS to bring an unholy sh*tstorm on Syria. The beheadings, rape, slavery etc are simply the repeated actions of the same thugs and dogs of war Britain and the USA paid to bring down Libya. It simply causes huge evacuations of populations... and the chaos required by dark forces to transfer a nation's assetts. While over in Wiltshire some stone-hugger gnashes his teeth, wrestling with his inner convictions distilled from some New Age, Blue Peter, Group-Hug, Me-ism moral code which they justify with terms like "for the greater good".

I defended no-one's actions in breaking plaster casts or in beheadings, rape or slavery. Nor did I suggest that bombing Iraqi civilians (or Syrian or Iranian ones in the future) was for "the greater good" as you infer. Maybe like the plaster casts... they are just collateral damage... you know... for the "greater good" like you say.

Reply | with quote
Howburn Digger
Posted by Howburn Digger
17th March 2015ce
21:44

In reply to:

Re: Im ALMOST speachless! (billding68)

1 reply:

Re: Im ALMOST speachless! (thesweetcheat)

Messages in this topic: