The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Detectorists 2
77 messages
Select a forum:
nigelswift wrote:

However, the sought rise ain't going to come.

That was certainly not the intention Nigel. The current post was meant to be light-hearted and the ones you highlighted were in direct reply to what I felt were unbalanced posts of your own. On more than one occasion I have shown concern for you personally as you seem to concentrate totally on the bad side of detecting and not enough on the good many people have brought to the table. It wears thin and will drive people away.
At least I get a chance to reply back here unlike on HA where you only allow comments that fall in with your way of thinking or ones that you can easily defend. I repeat, I am concerned for you. You are a good guy yourself doing a great job, but please don't become just a one-trick pony when you also have so much to offer in other areas. I mean that sincerely.

Roy

Reply | with quote
Posted by Sanctuary
16th November 2015ce
08:35

In reply to:

Re: Detectorists 2 (nigelswift)

1 reply:

Re: Detectorists 2 (juamei)

Messages in this topic: