The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Detectorists 2
77 messages
Select a forum:
Hi Spenser, thanks for a tolerant viewpoint, next time remind me to stay my hands from the keyboard when I have enjoyed something! We all have different viewpoints. The Detectorists series is after all a story, written with wit and compassion, that it has to be the vehicle of a 'morality vendetta' surprises me.
Peace to everyone who has taken up the cudgels. X[/quote]

Well said Moss , these are my thoughts on this as well. It is an entertainment / comedy programme that has been put on television for enjoyment , not to be watch with a critical eye constantly thinking, "that's wrong". And as for the comment in a previous thread and on HA about people rushing out to buy detectors on the back of the programme , I wouldn't think so. The programme was on BBC4 how many viewers do you think it got that would do that sort of thing.

Reply | with quote
Lubin
Posted by Lubin
5th December 2015ce
10:09

In reply to:

Re: Detectorists 2 (moss)

1 reply:

Re: Detectorists 2 (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: