|In the 1930's the grave field south of Ströböhög was examined,
The barrow is about 35 metres in diametre, and was originally higher.
Today the height is about 10 metres.
The scientist Rickard Dybeck acted together with an earlier owner
of the Strö farm for saving the barrow from total obliteration,
when there was a gravel mining pit on the barrow's east and south side.
How to get there:
Drive on highway E18 to the city of Köping.
The site is immediately north of the crossing with road 250.
The site can be seen in GE
Info board on site in Swedish.
Posted by L-M K
4th September 2009ce
Edited 4th September 2009ce