The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Detectorists 2
77 messages
Select a forum:
Ultimately tedious even if the ram's dead. But it's good not to give in, even when there's an element of feeling like people's attitudes will never change. I guess that's why I carry on hoping about environmental things. Because there are various things in the world that we have seen change for the better over our lifetimes. And keeping on is the only way to get things to shift.

Well, it's nice of you to say so but I know I'm supportive mostly in a lazy-arse way. Always with some excuse when it comes to the blog. Focussing of energies on other obsessive things.

And it's fairly shocking to me to see I've been hanging round here for almost 14 years, and we were at Stanton Drew 11 years ago. I don't know where the time's disappeared actually, it sounds a long time. I guess a quite a few forumites have been around a similarly long time too. Must be the nature of the subject. And that people are generally nice.

Reply | with quote
Rhiannon
Posted by Rhiannon
3rd November 2015ce
18:47

In reply to:

Re: Detectorists 2 (nigelswift)

1 reply:

Re: Detectorists 2 (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: